Solar - Terrestrial Data

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Five days in London, day 2

Hi there, It's been a while since I installed some stuff from our trip to London in April here, I have been occupied with a lot of other stuff and things to do in the meantime.
Most of the photos are shot with a tiny little Olympus FE-240, 7 MPix camera at "Everything Automatic."
Some of the pics I took with this camera are relly good after some tweaking in Photoscape

Anyway, day two started with a trip to St John's Wood where we walked down to Abbey Road to do the walk of the Beatles on their Abbey Road cover.
We were not alone there doing the same thing...







When we where finnished walking across Abbey Roead we took off to Buckingham Palace:










Exhausted by the Pomps And Circumstances we decided to take off to Notting Hill:










We rounded off the day by meeting Ingelas sister Anne and her husband Matt at Piccadilly Cicus and then going for a little scenic tour by bus.














To be continued...

3 comments:

Vallypee said...

I know I've seen some of these before and really enjoyed your slideshow, so it's lovely to see them again. What a great city London is, isn't it? I'm allowed to be biased, I think, given that I was born there, but even so.....thanks for the tour again Hans!

Vallypee said...

Hope all's well with you, Hans?

Hans said...

Hi Val,
Yes all is well but very little time to be social and hang out on the web...! :)
We are about to close a deal regarding my moms' old house and there sure is a lot of stuff to clean out, take care off and also sell. Lots of things to do and I feel a little exhausted in between...

 
Click to get your own widget