Solar - Terrestrial Data

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

...and it went as suddenly as it arrived!


The temperature at the Vaasa Airport at 12:15 today: 7 C! =:0

Well... I've seen worse, we had sleet and snow in the beginning of June in 1974 and the rest of that summer was cold and rainy here. I hope it won't follow that progress this summer because May 1974 was mostly very warm.

Anyway, yesterday I nailed the last piece of moulding in place in our renovated kitchen and moved out all tools and hardware back into the garage again. You who haven't been following the resurrection of our kitchen at Ingelas' blog may take a look below.






5 comments:

alegni said...

what a pretty kitchen!!

Hans said...

Yup! :)

alegni said...

whose is it?
;)

E.L. Wisty said...

Funny, just on sunday I was thinking: well, that's the summer gone. I mean, though now it's quite a pleasurable +15 C and sunny here, with such a large drop from the past week it really felt like the summer's end. Then I caught myself: hang on, it's not even June yet!

VERY stylish kitchen I must say!

Vallypee said...

Funnily enough we have also had a sudden drop in temperatures too. From 27 at the weekend down to 14 or 15 on Tuesday. It felt really cold! I hope it's not the portent of things to come too Hans

Congratulations on a fabulous job with your kitchen. It looks beautiful!

 
Click to get your own widget