Solar - Terrestrial Data

Monday, November 29, 2010

Let me...

...introduce you to Woodrose, a new local band that has been practicing together this autumn and made their first performance in the beginning of November at a private party in a small venue not far from here.


This live version of "You Oughta Know" is one of the best I've found on the YouTube.
Er.. I may be slightly biased because my son, Lukas, is in the band, together with my prototype amplifier and 4x12 speaker cabinet... :)
He is on rhytm guitar and also alternating on vocals:

The winter is embracing Europe, we got some more snow yesterday and it was -21 C when I left for work this morning.

3 comments:

Vallypee said...

I can't watch the videos yet, Hans, because I'm using my very meagre mobile internet as my connection, but best wishes to Ian for the future success of the band! -21 degrees? Ouch!! How is Ingela faring? I know she doesn't like the cold very much...like me!

E.L. Wisty said...

I know the band, have occasionally read about them as I recall but haven't heard their music. Will check the youtube stuff out! I guess they have a myspace site too?

Hans said...

Val: Its a pity you can't watch them! Yes, Ingela is handling the cold with great brave, she even took the Nikon out for a spin yesterday... :) Take a look in her blog. I think you will have both cold and snow at your place this week as well! It is Lukas who is playing in the band.

Maria: There are a few bands with the same name it seems, this band is quite new and unsigned (so far..:) ) and they are not at myspace, only at facebook and youtube!

 
Click to get your own widget