Solar - Terrestrial Data

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Applescrumping anyone...?




Well, I don't think this apple is inviting to any such activity. :)
The picture is nicked from my wife, Ingela, and it describes the general mood and weather here right now.
This is the very last species of apple still clinging onto a branch on one of our appletrees. It is partly rotten, it is nibbled by the birds and deep-frozen but it still hangs in there, probably waiting for the next summer as I do.... :)
Ingela is posting a new picture every day, she blogs in swedish but you can comment in english if you want to. No need to understand the context.
http://alegniinoffice.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

alegni said...

You mean I only write irrelevant stuff... ;)

Hans said...

Am I this transparent to you...?
:)

alegni said...

i know you inside out, sideways, backways and upside down, and i can read you like an open book ;)

Hans said...

I see, I see, said the blind man...

Vallypee said...

Following on from your last post, this suggests something rather sad about your beautiful country!

Maybe the latest two peices of my story will cheer you up...I still keep you in suspense, though!

Hans said...

Well Vally, my mood always tend to drop some degrees in the autumn, November is generally a really dark and gloomy month here and should be struck out of the calendar from my point of view!
I always cheer up when the first snow starts falling because all the surroundigs are so much brighter then.
I can stand the cold and the snow but darkness all the day is more than I can stand.
Always been that way.

Dan L. said...

Cold is it?

Here it is only dipping into the 40's (F.) at night, but then returns to the 70's during the day. Actually quite nice!

Referring to my own blog, and as for Edwards AFB...

I should send you some photos...or post more, whatever works. I am not certain if your email is available.

Be well,

--Dan L.

Hans said...

Hi Dan,
Yes, temperatures regulary below zero centgrades now. We got more snow yesterday.
My e-mail is hans.astrom@netikka.fi
It would be nice to see some pics from "inside Edwards AFB"

Hans

 
Click to get your own widget