Solar - Terrestrial Data

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Meet my wife


It is about time to introduce my family. I will start with my wife, Ingela, the reincarnation of Keith Moon you see in the picture here. This is the real Ingela, happy and joyful, trying out something completely new. We met soon 18 years ago, working for the same company and got introduced to eachother by workmates and within one year we were married and had our first son and everything else. I have been very careful to expose my family here because the Internet is sometimes a weird place but the bloggers I got acquainted to here are mostly very nice and witty people, exactly the environment where Ingela fits in like a glove with her wits, sense of humor and kindness. She is a translator and have a way with words in many different languages. I love her deeply.


Hans

1 comment:

E.L. Wisty said...

Wonderful photo! That picture alone would make me think Ingela is a joyous person. It's so real, the joy and laughter in it. You can't pretend a thing like that.

 
Click to get your own widget